Intel cuts 12,000 Jobs; Positive Message and Income Solution for Intel Job Loss



This message is to all my friends who have worked at Intel (and many of the other companies who recently issued pink slips), it’s not your fault! You invested in yourself, the education and in the company. But, as Jack Canfield of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books says that is now what we call “So what”. 


You now need to move on, using what you know; your experiences and skills and do something (or something will happen to you). I would also encourage you to look into something that you may never have thought of before. Could this be the Universe, Karma, or whatever saying to you, let’s try something new? When you look back at this event 5 or 10 years from now you’ll see it as an event and for those who take positive action, will also see it as a turning point that changed their life and lifestyle for themselves and their family for the better.
I want to offer you this option. Hear me out on this. I know this is something you probably have ever thought of doing, or maybe you have. Either way, it is a legit opportunity and has great present and future potential. I know, because I’m happily involved.

Who is Ter Scott, and why should I care? 

First, if you never heard of Ter Scott, please let me tell you a bit about myself and then I’ll get you two important links you’ll want to check out (like “yesterday”; now). You can do a quick Google search for me and you’ll find that I’m called the Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant ®. OK, that’s done. How I found out about this is because of my online presence and connections with others online. I am going to share here only a bit about it and give you a link to get more information. Please don’t call me if you find my phone numbers, you’ll have to go through the steps on these pages because frankly, I only have the time to talk to those who are serious and if you can follow directions and take action and actually follow the directions, you will speak with me and work with me and my mentors.

CAUTION: If you do a Google search on any company; I don’t care if it’s Amway, Coca Cola, Donald Trump, or whoever or whatever (even Ter Scott, maybe?) you will find disgruntled people or people who have nothing better to do than to say bad things about companies and people; do you know the type? Hopefully you won’t be saying bad things about the company that just laid you off, fired you or transitioned you; just release it and move on.

Having said all of that, I’m not going to tell you the name of this company until you click on the link I provide. This isn’t to keep you in the “dark” but it is to protect you in your journey. Would you agree that when you started the job you just lost that if they told you that you’d be doing something that was advanced and farther on in your career on your first day, that it might have caused you to not come back the next day?

The opportunity I want to share with you is learning real estate investing. I hope you’ll have an open mind like I did, I almost missed it! If you were a successful real estate investor right now, you would not be reading this. Most millionaires made their money in real estate, you can look that up yourself; and this is the best educational school to teach this because it is taught by people who are successful and doing this every week (I was going to say every day, but basically we only work a few days a week in this).



This is an actual online school. You will pay for these classes just as you would with any school and there are small class packages and larger class packages (I took the largest package and when you go through the interview process be sure to ask about this). What I like about it is that you can also market the school (I’ll show you how, and we have daily training for this) and you can earn checks upwards to $10,000 per deal; oh yeah! And you can make this as early as next week! My mentor in the business is Scott Rowe. He lost a 6 figure job and needed to scramble to pay his bills and keep his marriage. He is now a successful investor and teaches others, why not you?

DON'T GO TO alloverpropertysource.com; at least for now. 

I want you to attend a 45 minute webinar by my friend Mike Adams. It’s not just about real estate investing. It’s about how the wealthy think versus people who work for others think. It’s every Thursday so CLICK HERE to register and make sure it’s on your calendar.



My one last word of the wise, be open minded and think like a successful person; like you are already on our team of real estate investors. Successful people think differently (that’s why you absolutely have to get in on Mike’s webinar!). Successful people do not ask “How much does it cost?” (Which when people do this, they are thinking in terms of money; and not time, commitment etc.). Successful people ask, “How much will this make me”?

If for some reason these links are not working, or the video doesn’t play (and only then please) leave a message at my 24/7 message center but don’t expect a call for up to a week sometimes; I have this all automated so I can work smart and not hard (like someone who has a job). Here’s the number: 888-241-4031. Also be clear with you name, phone number and message and don’t leave me “silly” questions or I won’t respond. 

I (and our team) look forward to potentially working with you!

CLICK HERE to register for Thursday’s webinar and choose one of 3 times to attend.


Ter Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment